Working with The Guys in the Green Trucks is committing to join a unique team of experts. We take an inestimable pride in who we are and the level of work we do very seriously. Every day it’s about becoming the best we can be in our trade. We are industry leaders and we can give you what you need to make a career out of what we love to do.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR REPUTATION
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO
JOIN OUR TEAM
We believe in making a good life. We believe in the team and promoting from within as all of us have come from the field. We encourage our people to identify where they struggle in the job so we give the attention and energy needed to progress in your training. In-house training as well as progressing on merit are very serious commitments for us.
- Pay rates at top of the industry
- We will pay you to learn your trade with us
- Tool accounts to build arsenal needed to get the job done
- Uniform service, special apparel available, look sharp feel sharp
- Vacation: 42 hours earned after first year, 84 hours after 5 years, 120 hours after 10 years
- Company vehicle for servicemen and lead-man installer mechanics (drive your truck home to work)
- Spiff program for servicemen and mechanics
- Health and vision insurance ½ premium paid by the company
- Extensive on-the-job training, learn from the best!
- Decent hours—we believe in having fun and living a good life
HVAC is a seasonal business, very busy in the summer. If you want it, it’s there, the winter thing slows down but that’s when we really focus on the training and improving as a team.
No, we provide uniforms with a low-cost charge for maintenance and care.
Yes, we are very committed to training in-house and developing our skills in our trade and our craft. Nothing is more important than our reputation and we train CONTINUALLY to be the best.
It’s actually pretty high. All of us came from the field and we have a different attitude—not a corporation. We are very committed to each other.
We start at 7:00am and try to have everything wrapped up before 4:00. We work whatever hours are required to get our customers taken care of. However, we don’t really consider this a job. We have a passion for our work as well as a passion for being able to enjoy a personal life.